The following Error Message occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Smart Predict Not Available.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into Cloud Foundry Tenant.
- Change Language to - English (United Kingdom) or Espanol (Mexico) or Francais(Canada) or Deutsch(Schweiz)
- Access Smart Predict
- Find that you can't access the tool.
- Change Language to any language that doens't have a bracket.
- Observe it works.
After further investigation, the root cause is that the following languages were not yet supported :
- English (United Kingdom)
- Espanol (Mexico)
The workaround is to avoid using the above languages, other languages with parenthesis such as « Português (Brasil) » do work without issue.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem