You want to see the Original Document details in the confirmation journal report for a Confirmation ID , however the Original Document ID displayed with # value.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports View
- Select Confirmation Journal Report
- Pass Values (Confirmation id) in Selection Parameters and Select Go.
- Move Original Document Type, Original Document id and Inbound Delivery ID to rows from View.
Original Document is displayed as #.
The confirmations involving change in product quantities, which affects the inventory, will only be shown in Confirmation Journal data source. The confirmations created due to reporting point quantity changes or resource utilization changes will not appear in the Confirmation Journal.
Due to the complexity of the scenarios involving Third Party logistics, the Confirmation log does not recover not the original and reference data for the following documents:
- Stock entries for purchase orders
- Customer Returns
- Stock Entries for Transfer Orders.
Original Document details in the confirmation journal report is showing blank, Stock entries for purchase orders in External Warehouse, Stock Entries for Transfer Orders in External Warehouse , KBA , original document details , confirmation in external warehouse , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem