Error "You are not authorized for this service org." occurs when creating customer project.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter all of the necessary data in app "plan customer projects".
The role assigned to the user has "No access" for the Write authorization.
- Check the project management role assigned to the user ID in app "Maintain Business User".
- Go to app "Maintain Business Role" to find the assigned business role.
- Go to tab "Assigned Business Catalogs".
- Change the Restrictions of "Write, Read, Value Help" from 'No Access' to 'Unrestricted'.
You are not authorized for this service org. , create customer projects, plan customer projects. , KBA , CA-CPD-SS , S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud - CPM , Problem