You notice that users are unable to approve multiple tickets in the Cloud for Customer system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Select multiple tickets In Approval status.
- See that there is no option to approve all tickets at the same time.
Currently it is only possible to approve one ticket at a time.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Approval; Tickets; Service; C4C; Cloud for Customer; Multiple Approval; Multiple Tickets; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To