You are trying to activate a Transport Request, however it is only "Partially Active" on completion. When checking the transport logs you see the below error:
"Deletion of mashup XYZ failed as it might be used elsewhere. Delete the usage and activate again."
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- You have sent a Transport Request from source tenant to the target tenant.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the Administrator Work Center and open the Transport Management View.
- Open the relevant Transport Request.
- Select Actions and click Activate.
- Once activation has completed and the status has changed to "Partially Active", open the Transport Logs tab.
- Click Show All.
- You see the errors.
When a transport is done from source tenant to target tenant, the system compares the XML of any relevant mashups in the source and target tenant. If the XML is the same, no action will be taken. If it is different, then the mashup in the target tenant will be deleted and re-created with the XML of the source tenant mashup. Before deletion, it checks the usage and throws the error messages.
To delete the usage in the target tenant:
- Go to the Administrator Work Center and open the Mashup Authoring View.
- Select Mashup ID XYZ (where XYZ is the relevant mashup)
- Select the Usage tab.
- Note the usage and make the necessary deletions.
UTM, mash-up, source, tenant, target, transport management, XML, delete, , KBA , LOD-LE-UTM , Unified Transport Management , AP-RC-GEN-MSH , Mashups , Problem