You need to add new fields in your report in analysis work center, report view. The fields after a certain alphabet character do not appear anymore in the dropdown list. It means you cannot see all fields available in your report.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Analysis work center and report view.
- find and open XYZ report.
- select view Tab and click Add fields to row (+).
You can see that the fields after a certain alphabet character do not appear anymore in the dropdown list, e.g you want to add opportunity field and the list shows field up to alphabet "M" only.
This is the system behavior, only limited number can be displayed.
In order to add a specific field, you will need to remove unused fields which are added via add field from selection. Or add the fields you need via Add fields button.
- Go to Business Analytics work center and Design Report view.
- Open the report XYZ.
- Go to Add Fields button.
- Select Characteristics tab.
- Uncheck the fields which are not necessary.
- Check the fields which you need to see in your report.
Report, Characteristics, add fields, AP-RC-ANA, , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem