There are various symptoms related to this issue.
1) Comments disappear when changing the filters in a story
After adding a comment to a cell or in a comment column, change the page or story filter to shift the comment column left or right.
The comment will disappear
2) Comment cannot be entered in tables
Even though the comment option is available on a data cell, attempting to add a comment results in an error and no comment is saved.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.6
This is due to an issue discovered if using YQM hierarchy in the time dimension and not adding the time dimension to the story or table filter
This issue will be fixed in a patch release.
In the meanwhile you may be able to work around this issue by adding the time dimension to your story or table filter.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem