You are using the Reuse ABSL Function ChangeHistory.Read in your code but it doesn't retrieve all the records.
It retrieves only the records of the past 30 days counting from today's date.
SAP Cloud Applications Studio(SDK) - All versions
This issue happens because you are not passing the Date Parameters when calling the Reuse Function from your code.
E.G you may be calling the function like this: ChangeHistory.Read(BOName,NodeID)
If you do not pass the parameter ToChangeDateTime the current date and time is taken.
If you do not pass the parameter FromChangeDateTime 30 days earlier than the ToChangeDateTime are used
To use all the capacity of this Reuse Function you need to pass the following Parameters:
- NodeID: provides the NodeID of the Root node for the requested instance.
The other four parameters are optional:
- NodeName: Restricts the result to given node
- ToChangeDateTime: If no value is given the current date and time is taken
- FromChangeDateTime: If no value is given 30 days earlier than the ToChangeDateTime is used
- ChangerUUID: Only the changes made to the respective user are returned
SAP Cloud Applications Studio Guide - Section "126.96.36.199.5 Change History (Reuse Library)"
Change; History; Read; ABSL; SAP; Cloud; Applications; Studio; , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-SCR , ByDesign Studio Scripting (ABSL) , How To