You would like to understand how to activate the service scenario in the SAP Cloud for Customer Outlook Add-In
SAP Cloud for Customer
[Enter your Cause here...]
- In the Cloud for Customer system, click Download.
- Download the Add-In for Microsoft Outlook.
- Install the Add-In.
- Once the Add-In is installed, open the Microsoft Outlook.
- In the Outlook home, the SAP Sales Cloud tab will appear.
- Click Logon.
- Fill your tenant and credentials details.
- Once logged in, click Configuration.
- Navigate to the tab Services.
- See the options to Activate replies for service tickets and the Enable Auto Sync of Tickets.
- Check these options.
- Click Apply.
- Click Ok.
Outlook; Add-in; Tickets; Service; Cloud for Customer; How To; C4C; Interaction; Microsoft Outlook; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To