This Knowledge Based Article explains how to create a separate initial-consent opt-in email campaign for each locale or segment targeted.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Recruiting Marketing New Email Campaign
- Add the token [[EMAIL_CONSENT_OPT_IN_URL]] to the email.
- Search for candidates fulfilling the locale or other segmentation requirements, and add them to the campaign.
- Click Admin Center > Manage Data.
- Search for and select the campaign object for the initial consent opt-in email campaign.
- Click Take Action Edit.
- From the dropdown menu for Include Recipients Who Have Neither Accepted Nor Refused Consent, select Yes, and click Save.
- Review the email on the Email Campaigns screen, and click Send.
Note: The token [[EMAIL_CONSENT_OPT_IN_URL]] is resolved only if the email campaign is set for Include Recipients Who Have Neither Accepted Nor Refused Consent as documented in the following step.
KB article 2875521 - CRM - Understand Email Campaign Details - Recruiting
Email Marketing, RCM, RMK, SF, Success Factors, CRM, e-mail , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , How To