You create an international Outgoing Bank Transfer using the Payment Medium Format: FR ETEBAC AFB - Foreign Payment.
When the Outbound File is created, you wonder how the data of who bears the Bank charges maintained or not in the field: "Bank Charges Paid By" is populated on the payment file.
SAP Business ByDesign
- The information of who pay the Bank Charges is maintained in the tag 04 of the file (13-Initiator, 14-Sharing of costs and 15-Beneficiary) and comes after the country code FR and the Payment Method 0 (In this case, it is 0. It can be 1 or 2 depending on the payment method).
- The determination of who pay the Bank Charges depends on other criteria among which the Currency in which the payment is made.
- When the payment is made in EURO or USD, the Bank Charges Paid By determined in the file is always 14-Sharing of costs (even if the Initiator or the Beneficiary has been maintained or the field has been left blank).
- When the payment is made in a currency other than EURO or USD, the Bank Charges Paid By determined in the file is always 15-Beneficiary (even if Initiator or Sharing of cost has been maintained or the field has been left blank).
- 13-Initiator is never selected due to this payment format specifications.
FR ETEBAC AFB - Foreign Payment, Outgoing Bank Transfer, Payment File, Payment Medium Format, Bank Charges Paid by, Frais Bancaires Payés Par, Format de Support de Paiement, Virement Bancaire International, Initiateur, Beneficiaire, Partage Des Coûts. , KBA , SRD-FIN-MOP , Payment Management , Problem