You are following scope item BMH and would like to create a Stock Transport Order directly from the 'Stock Transfer Cross Plant' APP. Creating a stock transport order with one click is possible but the button to create the Create Stock Transport Order is not active, it is missing from the screen.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Transfer Stock - Cross-Plant (F1957).
- Enter your Material and press return.
- Select unrestricted stock in the issuing plant.
- Then select unrestricted stock in the receiving plant.
- Maintain the necessary storage locations and enter a Qty.
- It is NOT possible to choose 'Create Transport Order' the button is missing.
Missing master data, customising or authorisations.
Make sure you have the following in place:
- The issuing plant must have a Supplier Assigned to it. (Assign it in Maintain Business Partner, Role: Supplier, Tab: Vendor: General Data)
- The issuing plant must have a Customer Assigned to it. (SSCUI 101926)
- The receiving plant must have a default Purchasing Organisation (SSCUI 100066 - Set Standard Purchase Organisation)
- The material must have a Purchasing Group maintained. (Manage Product Master Data)
- The user must have authorisation to create Purchase Orders in these Org areas. (Maintain Business User)
Note: If you want to transfer stock between Plants that belong to different Company Codes (Cross Company) you have to first set up the Automatic Account Determination in FI. This is done via SSCUI 100297 where you can define the automatic posting keys and G/L account between the Company Codes. (Financial Accounting > General Ledger Accounting > Prepare Intercompany Transactions)
One Click, Stock Transport Order, ls_check_sto-allowed, CL_MMIM_STO, CL_MMIM_MATDOC, T001U, BUV, BMH. , KBA , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , Problem