You have enabled Change Audit Report recently and the reports files are coming empty;
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Change Audit Reports;
- Create report based on your requirement;
- Select and filters and time range;
- Hit on Submit;
- Download the report on Access Reports menu;
- Analyze that file is empty or have only the header information.
Some types of change audit data can take up to 72 hours to be made ready for reporting. Solutions impacted by this delay include: Compensation (except Rewards and Recognition), Performance and Goals (except Continuous Performance Management), Succession and Development (except Mentoring), Employee Profile, User Management, Proxy Management, and Role-Based Permissions.. For these solutions, you should wait for three days after the desired date range before you run the audit report. Otherwise, recent changes may not appear or the report may be blank.
The Change Audit Report could be not enabled successfully.
If the changes you are looking forward were done less than 72 hours, you should wait to run the Audit after 72 hours.
Also, to analyze if Change Audit Report feature has been enabled successfully, please, engage your Implementation Partner or SAP Support.
To Partner and Support Engineers:
- Go in Provisioning > Seach for Monitor Jobs;
- Search by the job Enable Change Audit Log Job and analyze if the job has been completed or failed.
- If it was failed, go in Manage Audit Configuration page > Turn it off > Save;
- Perform a logout and login > Go in Manage Audit Configuration page again > Turn it on > Save;
- You will get an email if audit is enabled successfully! If you don't receive the successful email after you re-enable it, please contact provisioner admin!
This process should enable Change Audit Report feature successfully.
change audit reports are not working as expected, all the reports came out blank , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report , Problem