You have created a purchase order but you are not able to submit it as you are getting the following error: Save rejected because field (Purchasing Unit) is defined as mandatory by key user.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Purchase requests and orders work center
- Select view Purchase Orders
- Select the purchase order you are trying to submit
- Select Check
- Error displayed:Save rejected because field (Purchasing Unit) is defined as mandatory by key user
You have set this field "Purchasing Unit" as mandatory under Adaptation mode. You can see few fields are also showing as unnamed (these are extension fields) under adaptation mode which are also set as Mandatory.
In order to resolve this issue, you need to uncheck the mandatory field flag in the adaptation mode:
Go to Adaptation mode
- Select the necessary field
- Right click on that field
- Check that the mandatory flag is checked
- Uncheck this flag
Adaptation mode, save rejected because field is defined as mandatory, purchase order, extension field , KBA , save rejected , mandatory field , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem