- Existing data action no longer works and generates the error."An unexpected technical error occurred and has been logged. Please contact SAP for further assistance."
- Issue occurs for all users.
- Error persists even if the data action is restricted to a single timeperiod and other MEMBERSET dimension restrictions are set.
Execution of EPM command failed. The error has been logged.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.21
Reproducing the Issue
Run exisiting Data Action
The problem is caused by a member ID with a single quote(') in the name, like Frank's or Pharmaceuticals Int'l
- This issue will be fixed in a later release
- In the meanwhile as a workaround please delete any single quotes in dimension descriptions
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem