Show/hide inactive values should not have any effect when unbooked members are turned on in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.2.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a static (select any values but do not select “All”) filter
- Enable the “Show unbooked members” option
- Click “Show/Hide Inactive Values”
- Confirm the inactive values are shown/hidden. However the expected behavior is that when unbooked members are on, all values are always shown.
The cause is that static filters (filters that do not have “All” selected in member selector) cache the inactive values by default, and always show/hide them regardless of whether unbooked members are on.
Development team is currently working on a new filter implementation and UI, which will resolve this issue. However the the timeline for delivery is still unknown.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, cascade, cascading, book, unbook, active, inactive Create a static (select any values but do not select “All”) filterEnable the “Show unbooked members” optionClick “Show/Hide Inactive Values”Confirm the inactive values are shown/hidden. However the expected behavior is that when unbooked members are on, all values are always shown. , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem