- Upgrade to Embedded Edition of People Analytics Failed
- After applying the Embedded Edition of People Analytics Upgrade, the status of the Provisioning Job (???UNIFIED_SUITE_REPORTING_CONFIG_JOB???) has failed.
- All of the Calc Views are Generated Successfully.
- Error message is as follows:
- Failed to enable OEM_LIVE_INTEGRATION_SUPPORTABILITY with error
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccesFactors HXM Suite
- People Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Upgrade Centre.
- See the Upgrade to the Embedded Edition of People Analytics.
- Click on Learn More & Upgrade Now.
- Click on Upgrade Now.
- Login to Provisioning > Select company
- Go to Monitor Jobs > ???UNIFIED_SUITE_REPORTING_CONFIG_JOB???
- Notice that the Status is Failed.
- Click on Details to check the logs. Check which process has Failed
- You will notice the following lines:
- SAC tenant configuration is completed, but API to enable business toggle has thrown the error. The error mentioned above is a known gap from the SAC application end and it will not impact the configuration.
To check if the rest of the necessary configurations were completed:
1. Check the Run Details log to see if Calc Views were successfully generated. You should see the line "Finished generating calculation views successfully for all schemas."
2. Check in Company Settings if the SAP Analytics Cloud Application URL was successfully populated.
If the above configurations are OK, then you can proceed with the next step of User Syncing and the Granting technical user permission as per this KBA 2877303 - Quick Guide to Enable People Analytics Embedded edition
EA enablement failed, analytics toggle failed, people analytics upgrade job failed, OEM Failure, People Analytics, IAS, Embedded Edition of People Analytics, SAC, Embedded Analytics, Unified Reporting, IPS, Upgrade Center, 1911, Release , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , SAP Analytics Cloud for SuccessFactors , Problem