How to change the default quantity for Quick Add Products.
SAP Cloud for Customer
By default the amount is set to 10. However, the system remembers the last used quantity which you selected and saved.
If you change the default quantity in the Sales Quotes TI (use & save), it will also update for Sales Orders.
However, this change only takes effect, once it has been used and saved.
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Sales Orders or Sales Quotes view.
- Open any open document.
- Go to the Products facet.
- Click Quick Add Products.
- Note: by default the quantity is set at +/- 10.
- Change it to your required quantity x (x represents your personalized quantity).
- Click plus to add a product and click plus to add the quantity.
- Note, the product will be added once when you added it, and then x amount of times every time you click the plus button.
- Save the object.
- Next time you edit a sales order or sales quote, the same quantity will be shown again.
Setting the default for other users is a new feature request and not currently possible in the system per default.
Should your business require such a setting for your processes, please post this new request on our influence page:
Click the user icon at the top of the screen and choose 'Share Your Ideas' / https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer .
Please note that it is not possible for our Support Team to provide you additional information regarding the availability of this feature in a future release.
default quantity Product , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , LOD-CRM-PRO , Products , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-LE-PRL , Product List , How To