- Dot is added for Integer value when exporting a Model to csv in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- For example, a measure has Integer value 100 but export it to CSV, it will come as 100.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Prepare a model in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Import some data to the model, make sure there is integer value for measure object.
- Go to Data Management and export it to CSV file.
- Download the CSV file and find for the integer, there will be a period/dot at the end. E.g 100 -> 100.
This issue is a product defect.
This issue is planned to be fixed in version 2020.06.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Bug Filed