- Report is not fetching data when it is exported to Word format, the Word file is empty / blank.
Error: System.InvalidOperationException: More than 63 cells per row is not supported for this file format. at ���.�(Row �) at Aspose.Words.CompositeNode.AcceptCore(DocumentVisitor visitor)
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Reporting (Report Center)
- Run the affected report online
- Export the report to Word format
- Open the file: it is empty
The report has more than 63 columns and this not supported for this file format.
Reduce the number of columns in the report or export to another format.
Word, blank, empty, export, report, ORD, Advanced Reporting , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Known Error