Error message "Upload Failed. File uploaded has active content." is raised when trying to upload an HTML template into a workflow rule.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules view.
- Create a new workflow rule of Type E-Mail.
- In Step 3 - Define Actions, maintain Template File.
- Error message "Upload Failed. File uploaded has active content." is raised.
The attached template has active content (Java Script/Functions).
From the 2002 system release, a new validation was added to templates, so that all new templates which are added in the system have to go through this validation. It's not allowed to add templates with active content (Java Script/Functions) in the system because of security reasons.
If the scenario is to open a system object by clicking in a link within the template, this can be achieved by adding a href tag in HTML.
workflow rule, e-mail, email, template, html, file upload ; java script , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To