It is not possible to save a Data Action with a RESULTLOOKUP function referencing both the version and an attribute of a dimension:
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.02 and earlier releases
Reproducing the Issue
Create a Data action with a RESULTLOOKUP function referencing both Version and an attribute of another dimension:
Try to save the data action. You will not be able to
This issue is due to a bug in the SAC code regarding the combination of both version and an attribute in a RESULTLOOKUP. If you remove the Attribute the Data Action will save and execute successfully.
This issue is resolved in 2020.03 and later releases
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, RESULTLOOKUP , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem