In Israel, businesses need to periodically check with the tax authorities the accurate withholding tax percentage or rate, that must be deducted before paying the supplier.
So when you are uploading the file received from Israel Tax Authority into the SAP Business ByDesign system, you encounter a warning.
Supplier XXX[represents Supplier Id] was not updated as Tax Rate not available for Shaam Group.
This should normally update the relevant fields with the updated withholding tax percentage, validation date, and so on in the company database.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to File Input view and show Active Runs.
- Select the Active Run Id and check the Execution Details.
- Go to the Result Tab.
You see warning Supplier XXX was not Updated as Tax Rate not Available for Shaam Group
For all such Supplier XXX the Shaam group is not maintained.
Maintaining the Shaam group is a Pre-requisite before carrying out the Shaam Upload activity.
In the Withholding Tax Classification, you have to maintain the Shaam group.
- Go to Supplier Work center.
- Go to Supplier View.
- Search and Click on Edit for Supplier XXX.
- Go to Financial Data and then to Tax Data tab.
- Under Withholding Tax Classifications, maintain the Shaam Group.
Israel, Shaam Group, , KBA , shaam group , israel , SRD-FIN-GLO , Financials Globalization , Problem