You have created a project related sales order for item type:Service - fixed price (project).For few items, the quantity is maintained as 1ea. ("ea" is a Unit of Measurement)
Now, you create a manual project invoice request and in the "Refine Invoice Items" tab, you are able to edit the quantity for all the items which have quantity greater than 1 ea but not for the line items with quantity 1 ea.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center
- Select the relevant project under "All Projects" view
- Now select New-> Project Invoice Request->Create Manual Project Invoice Request
- Under tab "Define Invoice Items", propose invoice items – using sales order items
- Navigate to tab "Refine Invoice Items", and try to edit the quantity where 1 ea is maintained
- The field is greyed out. Other line items with quantity greater than 1 ea are editable
For items with Fixed Price invoicing (e.g.item type:Service - fixed price (project)) where the quantity is equal to 1, the quantity is not relevant for the calculation of the net value. The amount is considered to be a lump sum for the service or expense.
Hence, you cannot change the quantity of 1ea.
You can enter a quantity greater than 1 in preceding sales order document, then the quantity is relevant for the calculation of the net value and the field will be editable in project invoice request.
Refer Help Document: Create a Project Invoice Request for a Customer Project
Project invoice Request, Refine Invoice Items, Service - fixed price (project), quantity , KBA , project invoice request , fixed price invoicing , quantity , refine invoice items , SRD-PRO-INV , Projects Customer Invoicing , How To