You want the system to consider resource availability time and not the working hours of site while planning production.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Planning work center.
- Navigate to the Common Tasks view and choose the New Planning Proposal option.
- Enter the relevant Product and Planning Area information.
- Select the Availability Date on which the Resource is available but the relevant Planning Area is not.
- You see that the system automatically changes the Availability Date value to the nearest Site working date.
Note: The term Planning Area, Site and Location are used synonymously in this KBA.
You have not marked the flag
Follow below given steps to mark the field
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Navigate to the Resources view.
- Search and select the relevant resource being used in your production scenario.
- Choose the Edit button.
- In General tab, mark the checkbox against the field
- Save and Close the document.
Once the above changes are made, any new production proposal created will consider resource calendar in planning rather than the Site calendar.
Please note that you will not be able to make any changes to this indicator if the above resource is used as a resource calendar in any of the released production model.
, KBA , availability date error , resource availability date error , business bydesign , resource calendar , byd availability date issue , planning not considering resource avail , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , Problem