After completing Pre-test and Post-Test which was created by using Assessment Exam, if you run the Learning Evaluation Report it generates blank report.
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create 2 assessments of "Exam" type (PRE and POST).
2. Create an online item and add PRE and POST assessments as content.
3. Add PRE and POST to Learning evaluation.
4. Assign item to a user and complete the item.
5. Run Learning Evaluation report for that user and notice no data found for that specific item.
The exam questions should be loaded by adding the Objective into the assessment exam, not the individual questions.
Create the Assessment Exam for Pre & Post Test and ensure in the exam you add questions from objectives rather than adding questions directly.
Learning Evaluation Report, Pre-Test, Post-Test, Assessment, Exam, PRE, POST , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , How To