During the column configuration of Enhanced Manage Pending Recruits, you are getting the following error:
"The selected fields cannot be used for this column. Refer to documentation for the correct Candidate Fields to use."
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the tool "Configure Columns for the Manage Pending Recruits" from Admin Centre
- Add a new line in the setting selecting the dropdowns "Entities" and "Field"
- Click on "Save" button
- Error appears: "The selected fields cannot be used for this column. Refer to documentation for the correct Candidate Fields to use."
Add/Edit the mapping in transformation template configurable here:
Provisioning >Import/Export mapping field template for EC Integration
For example job code:
</mapping-attribute><mapping-attribute><source refid="JobCode" multi-valued="false"/><target refid="jobInfo.job-code" variant="" country-code=""/><processes><process>onboarding</process><process>offboarding</process></processes>
Please check the names for source ,target are correctly maintained as per standard configuration (customer key field not support) , for example XYZ_JobCode will not be supported.
Then change the name in Onboarding>data dictionary > key field (XYZ_JobCode to JobCode) and then remap in field mapping tool.
Follow below step to add the field to configure column:
- Step 1: In Admin Center
- Step 2: Under Tools, find and select Manage Data
- Step 3: In the first field, select MPHColumnConfiguration and in the second, select drop down to confirm if "onboardingCandidate (onboardingCandidate)" is available for selection; if not, follow next step, follow the procedures as mention in KBA:2792558
2792558 - Enhanced Manage Pending Hires Feature [Integration with EC] - Onboarding
Enhanced, Manage, Pending, Recruits, Error , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-MPH , Manage Pending Hires , Problem