After importing a list of userIDs in Create New Purge Request > Purge Inactive User, you will receive error saying 'The import file contains invalid IDs'
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Data Retention Management
2. Click ‘Create New Purge Request
3. Select a purge request type: Purge Inactive User
4. Select the ‘Upload a list of Users (by User ID or Assignment ID)’ and click download example
5. Enter the user ID in the file and import it back to the system and click Upload.
6. You will received error message 'The import file contains invalid IDs.
Assignment ID value does not recognize as a valid header.
Change the header of the import file from Assignment ID to User ID and import back to the system.
invalid user ID, data purge error, soft purge error, inactive user purge error, DRTM Error , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , Problem