The Employee Profile of a Contingent Worker that has been converted to employee is showing multiple employments.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Add a new contingent worker in Admin Center > Add Contingent Worker;
- Terminate the contingent worker;
- Go to Admin Center > Add New Employee and enter the identity information;
- The system will identify an inactive user matching the identity information entered. Accept the match when prompted and complete the hiring process;
- Go to Employee Profile of the converted employee. There is a toggle option with two employments under the Employee Profile.
The multiple employment in the Employee Profile is expected. The previous employment as Contingent Worker will be attached to the Employee Profile for history records purposes. As you toggle between employments, you will have information for both the past position and current position of the converted employee.
multiple employments, contingent worker, conversion, end date, work order, hired, terminated, rehire , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CWF , Contingent Workforce , How To