- Error when creating a report of a BEx Query.
- Unable to create a report based on a BEx Query in Crystal Reports.
- When trying to create a report based using the SAP toolbar connection in Crystal Reports, it generates the error
"Data base connector Error: /CRYSTAL/OSQL_EXECUTE_QUERY doesn't exist on server side."
- When performing an OpenSQL traces, it shows the error:
"/CRYSTAL/OSQL_EXECUTE_QUERY doesn't exist on server side"
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP BW 7.50
- SAP GUI: 750 Hotfix 1 or higher
- SAP BI AddOn 7.5 SP08 or higher
Reproducing the Issue
- Install a supported version of: SAP Business Explorer(BI Add-On) ,SAP GUI and crystal reports tool:
- 2177314 - Version of SAP Integration Kit Transports required for Crystal Reports to connect to an SAP System
- When performing an RFC traces on the SAP System, it shows the following errors:
- RFC_ERROR_INFO.key: RFC_NO_AUTHORITY
- RFC_ERROR_INFO.message: No RFC authorization for function module FUNCTION_IMPORT_INTERFACE.
- Issue is due to the SAP User not having the RFC authorization for function module FUNCTION_IMPORT_INTERFACE
- Ask the SAP BASIS Administrator to add the Authorization for function module FUNCTION_IMPORT_INTERFACE
- Also, review the required Authorizations found in the attached document of the SAP Knowledge Base Article 1615056
|1615056 - How to connect to SAP datasources from Crystal Reports?|
BEx Frontend, 2016, 2013, wdtlog, CR, BI, client , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020