You are using the feature to create Tickets in Detail View and the Subject field is not mandatory.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Click on the '+' for New.
- Click on Save.
- The Ticket is saved even though the Subject was not maintained.
The Subject field is not mandatory in Detail View and always mandatory on Quick Create view.
This is the current expected system behavior.
If you want this changed you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Subject ; Mandatory ; Ticket ; QC ; Quick Create ; Detail View ; Detailed View ; Ticket Configuration , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To