The item connector has a column called "EXAM_REVIEW_OPTION". What are the differences between the options/values for that column?
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System
This indicates whether the user can review the exam and how the user reviews the exam. CAN_REVIEW is the default.
- Set to CAN_REVIEW to allow learners to review exams after they complete the exam. Review appears at the end of the exam.
- Set to FORCE_REVIEW_INCORRECT to force a review of incorrect answers.
Additional Information from Engineering regarding FORCE_REVIEW_INCORRECT:
- Review appears at the end of exam.
- User is not required to review the incorrect answer to complete the exam.
- When the FORCE_REVIEW_INCORRECT flag is enabled, user has an option to review all the questions incorrectly answered.
- Set to NONE for no review.
Kindly refer to the HELP guide for more information regarding the Item Connector columns.
LMS, Item Connector, EXAM_REVIEW_OPTION, FORCE_REVIEW_INCORRECT, CAN_REVIEW, Review Exam, Incorrect exam answer , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , Problem