- After applying the Embedded Edition of People Analytics Upgrade, the status of the Provisioning Job (???UNIFIED_SUITE_REPORTING_CONFIG_JOB???) has failed.
- The Run Details log show the following error:
Can not enable analytics toggle: toggle enablement failed
Unified Suite Reporting Config changes Failed
- The above are the only errors, the Calc views are successfully generated.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccesFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Provisioning > Select company
- Go to Monitor Jobs > ???UNIFIED_SUITE_REPORTING_CONFIG_JOB???
Notice that the Status is Failed.
- Click on Details to check the logs. Check which process has Failed
- You will notice the following lines:
The ENABLE_ANALYTICS_TOGGLE is a non-mandatory step and if this is the only process that failed, then you can proceed with the next steps in enabling Embedded Analytics.
To check if the rest of the necessary configurations were completed:
1. Check the Run Details log to see if Calc Views were successfully generated. You should see the line "Finished generating calculation views successfully for all schemas."
2. Check in Company Settings if the SAP Analytics Cloud Application URL was successfully populated.
If the above configurations are OK, then you can proceed with the next step of User Syncing and the Granting technical user permission as per this KBA 2877303 - Quick Guide to Enable People Analytics Embedded edition
EA enablement failed, analytics toggle failed, people analytics upgrade job failed , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , SAP Analytics Cloud for SuccessFactors , Problem