- Cannot add comments to a table in a story in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- The Add Comment context menu is disabled with error Comments are currently unavailable.
- Sometimes the Add Comment context menu can be clicked, however trying to add comment will lead to the following error:
- Failed to save comments.
- Comments created in the past cannot be viewed.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story with a table and select a cell, right click to open the Context menu.
- Notice Add Comment context menu is disabled with error Comments are currently unavailable
- Try to add a comment and error "Failed to save comments" appears.
This issue will be resolved in version 2020.5.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Bug Filed