Purged/Anonymized Candidates can still be seen and forwarded by Agency Users.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
- Agency Portal
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Recruiting, confirm that the Candidate Profile cannot be found in the Candidate Search
- Log in as the Agency User
- Check that you can still see most of all Candidate's data and you can still forward it to any posted Requisition
There will be two scenario regarding this behavior and they will depend on the current anonymization flag. If the Candidate Profile is marked to be anonymized, where the flag "Marked for anonymization by..." is set, it's the expected behavior to have the Agency User seeing data and being able to forward that Application. If the Candidate Profile was already anonymized,where the flag "Anonymized" is set, then the Agency User shouldn't be seeing the Application data, not even forwarding to new Requisitions. For this second scenario, an ongoing investigation is being conducted by Software Engineering team to prevent it to happen.
Software Engineering team is already aware of this behavior and the second scenario reported are under investigation. Please, refer the internal ticket RCM-73599 to your CSM for any update.
You can confirm which flag the Candidate Profile has through Adhoc Reports. Refer to the following steps:
- Go to Reporting > Create a new Recruiting V2 table report
- In the column section, select Candidate as the entity and then select the following fields:
- Anonymized Flag
- Candidate ID
- Any other information that you need to confirm the candidate
- In filters section, filter by the Candidate ID field in the Candidate entity. You may filter by the Candidate ID since this information it's usually not anonymized but it will depend on the instance configuration.
2342261 - Agency Portal - Set Up Agency Access - Recruiting Management
Agency Portal; Agency Purged; Purge Agency Candidates; Anonymize Agency; RCM-73599; Marked for anonymization; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem