When building a Report Table (Ad Hoc) query using Foundation Objects domain, the report retrieves all time slices change for each record.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Detailed Report
- Report – Table
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Table Report
- Select Foundation Objects domain to run the report
- Select name, status and headOfUnit from department table, for example
- The data fetches is an audit trail of the objects included - each change in any field will be displayed as a separate row in the report
For example, for each new headOfUnit in a department, the report will show up a different row.
Working as designed.
This reporting domain records all changes made in foundation object.
Add a filter to the "end-date" field of the desired foundation object(s), to match only the 31st of December 9999
i.e. "end-date" is equal to 12/31/9999
Foundation, Object, Ad, Hoc, Table, Report, Time, Slice, Duplicate, Row, Employee, Central, Current, Last, Record, , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To