- There are any SuccessFactors outage our maintenance event coming up?
- In which weekends SuccessFactors maintenances will be rolled out?
- How can I be aware about upcoming outages or maintenances events?
- Will a maintenance event affect the system availability?
- Where can I check the upcoming outages and maintenance events details?
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
Regular events such as planned outages and maintenances will have its full details published in the CAC Portal always for two or three months ahead.
In there, you'll be able to check out details such as event's date, duration, affected systems, description, and so on.
Should you wish to be aware about when these events will happen and how they'll affect your SuccessFactors environments, please take a look at the below material:
- KBA 2548400 - Cloud Availability Center principal knowledge article:
- here you'll find an overview about what's CAC and how to navigate into it.
- Cloud Availability Center FAQ Portal:
- common CAC's related questions. Also, it contains a quick and very helpful video-tutorial on how to access the scheduled events.
- KBA 2587408 - CAC access's required permissions:
- here you'll find guidance on which permissions your S-User must have in order to access the CAC Portal and how to request them.
In resume, all the upcoming and planned maintenances and outages will be available at the Cloud Availability Center portal for anytime's consultancy.
Also, since it's a customer self-service tool, you've the facility to not need to engage either Cloud Support or Operations Team to access this information.
SuccessFactors, CAC, Cloud Availability Center, planned outages, planned maintenances, regular maintenance window. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To