For Adjustment Confirmations, when you click on Sort Ascending on field Line Item ID, the order is like 1, 10, 11...19, 2, 20...;
And it is not the order you expect, your expected order is in ascending order of number, like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...10,11...
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Outbound Logistics Work Center
- Click on Monitoring - By Warehouse Order view.
- Highlight one Warehose Order and click on button "Edit".
- Click on button "Adjustment Confirmation".
- Sort Ascending on field Line Item ID
You find it is sorted like 1, 10, 11...19, 2, 20...; Instead of in ascending order of number.
Field Line Item ID is a set of characters instead of number.
Thus, when you sorting Line Item ID, it is NOT following ascending order of number.
It is the system behavior.
The order of Line Item ID is in ascending order of characters.
Sorting, Line Item ID, Characters , KBA , AP-SLP-LOT , Site Logistics Lot , AP-RC-UIF-RT-B , ByD HTML5 Client (not for Cloud for Customer) , Problem