- You are creating a target group and select Leads to use in Campaigns.
- When using the Target Group in the Campaign, lead names and IDs are not displayed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Marketing workcenter.
- Create a new Target Group 123 (123 represents the Target Group ID).
- Enter multiple leads without Account binding to Target Group 123.
- You can setup in the Target group to display the Lead Account Name.
- Open any existing Campaign.
- Add Target Group 123 to the campaign.
- Lead IDs and Names are not visible in the Execution Details.
- This is a functional gap and will be addressed in a future release.
- Please open an idea on our influence site to track the progress of this function.
Lead, Campaign, Target Group, Name, ID, Kampagne, Zielgruppe , KBA , AP-CPG-CPG , Campaign , AP-LP , Lead Processing , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign 1911