Arabic characters display well in report preview but when dataset is exported in the multidataset ad hoc report the Arabic characters will display as question marks????.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Analytics & Reporting(Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD)
Ad hoc Reports & Report Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in into instance from any of the Browsers
- Click Reporting
- Edit any Multi Data set ad hoc report which has Arabic characters in any of the field values and
- Export Dataset from "Data sets" as shown below
5. In the output file, we can see data for Arabic characters display as????
Internal ticket number (for reference and can be access by SAP employees only): AYT-25275
A possible workaround would be to output a single domain report, which exports as expected. Then merge the output into the output from the exported multi-dataset.
Export, Dataset, Issue, Multi, Data, Sets, Ad hoc, Report, Arabic, Characters, Field, Values, Reporting, Output, Displays, Report, Builder , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Bug Filed