- Emails is not generated for candidates in ONB2.0
- Email services is not working in ONB2.0.
- SAP Successfactor Onboarding2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate Onboarding from RCM
- Complete Onboarding review step for candidates.
- check email services ,candidate should receive email but he will not recieve an email
Engineering Team working on the fix/patch. Meanwhile if you hit the issue, please use one of the following work-arounds:
Following work around will certainly work if it’s functionally fine for you.
1: Remove two fields “Department” and “Location” while performing the Hiring manager review.
2: OR remove the mapping of these fields in recruit-to-hire mapping tool.
+*Work around 2*+
This workaround has worked for many cases but not for some.
# Do the cache refresh under “OData API Metadata Refresh And Export” - wait for it to be successful
# Logout and login
# After this please create a new onboardee and try to trigger a new mail (do not try to resend the old mails)
# If the above step doesn’t work, wait for an hour or so and try again. We’ve see this delay in one of the cases.
Onboarding2.0 Email services. Personal data collection step , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem