- Changes performed in job requisition template using Manage templates do not reflect to the UI;
- After creating a new job requisition by changin the name of an existing job requisition in manage template the new template presents some issues;
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Template
- Change the name of an existing Job requisition, this action will create a new template;
- Go to the new template and perform some changes;
- Do the necessary configurations to allow an user to create job requisitions from this template;
- Access Recruiting page, create a new job requisition from this new template;
- Review you latest changes to the teamplate and they may not reflect on this page;
The system does not handle correctly templates created using this method of changing an existing template name;
Since the system was not designed to allow Template name change, if you try to perform this action using Manage Templates, the system will create a new template using the new name. The system does not handle this kind of templates correctly and creating templates using this action may result in templates that do not work correctly.
If you want to create a new template using manage templates the "Add A New Template" button must be used.
Product Management team and engineering team are now evaluating what will be the best way to handle this situation and a system enhancement will be implemented in future releases to prevent template name change.
job requisition template name change, RCM-71048 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem