You are trying to create warehouse request out of a Delivery Proposal or an Inbound Delivery Notification , you observe system loads for some time and dumps in the UI.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics/Inbound Logistics Work Center
- Go to Delivery Proposals/Inbound Delivery Notification View
- Search and Select Delivery Proposals/Inbound Delivery Notification
- Click Create Warehouse Request
System dumps in the UI as "500 Internal SAP Error"
Form template selection rule is not maintained for form group move lists for operation type related to (pick/put-away) and the logistics model for the relevant site has been maintained as automatic task printing on creation.
In order to resolve the issue, Kindly Maintain the below settings
- Navigate to Application and User Management Work center
- Go to Form Template Selection Under Input and Output Management
- In the drop-down for Show Rules For: Select 'Move Lists'
- Create New Rules for all the required template codes.
[Enter your See Also here...]
APSLT_REQ_SLT_EXEC_FOR_OUTPUT, 500 Internal SAP Error, System dumps while creating warehouse request , KBA , 500 internal sap error , apslt_req_slt_exec_for_output , AP-SLP-LOT , Site Logistics Lot , Problem