- How to attach a photo on the blog thumbnail image?
- What is the grey area next to the blog title?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP JAM Collaboration
The gray area next to the blog title is the thumbnail image where you can upload an image related to the content you created.
- Enter JAM instance > Navigate to a JAM group > Content
- Click "Create" > Select "Blog post"
- Hover over the "camera" icon in the gray area next to the blog > Click "Edit"
4. Click "Add Image" > "Upload New File" > select an image you want to upload > Save
KBA 2370176 - Blog post thumbnail > Optimal Dimensions
KBA 2361149 - Is it possible to select a video frame as the visible thumbnail in SAP Jam?
image, blog title, blog, thumbnail, photo, jam, hover, edit, screenshot , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-COL , Collaboration - Blog, Wiki, Discussion , Problem