- When using Quick Apply, the order of the fields does not match what is shown/configured on the actual job application.
- Is it possible to change field order in Quick Apply?
- Order of the field in Quick Apply does not match the application template configuration
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Got to Career Site
- Apply to a Quick Apply requistion
- See the field label order on the Quick Apply Application not the same as configuried on the Application template.
Product Management informed this is considered an enhancement. PM team understands the order is not the best, but the purpose of quick apply is to present only necessary fields to the candidate.
The team is working on the next phase of requirements for the Quick Apply:
- Duplicate Candidate Check : This will check for the existing candidates as they provide their email-id or username in the designated field and tab out. This would inform the potential candidates their account already exists in the system and they can login to continue. This would be applicable for both Quick Apply and Mobile Apply process
- Middle Name alignment : Middle Name alignment which is going to follow the order for middle name from application template.
- There are various research items as well which will be picked up based on the availability in this release or next release [Subject to change]
quick, apply, recruiting, rcm , SF, RCM-70297 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem