- URLs included in the data privacy statement opens in the same page of the data privacy statement hence candidates lose the information already provided.
- URLs included in recruiting custom help text opens in the same page, hence the user loses all field inputs made on the form. (Requisition Template/ Candidate Application Template/ Candidate Profile Template/ Offer Approval Template)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Data Privacy Statement and Manage Recruiting Custom Help Text user interface allows you to enter the URLs but does not allow you to specify that it opens in a new tab.
As a workaround, after adding the desired links in the Privacy Statement or Manage Custom Help Text, you need to do the following steps:
- Select the link you want to update
- Right click the highlighted URL and then click “Inspect Element” (the exact text of this button can differ slightly for each browser).
- Update the URL in the inspector area to include the target=”_blank” attribute. For example: <a href="https://www.sap.com" target="_blank">Click Here </a>
- Once all the steps are completed and if the candidate accesses the URL (which is in the external career site), then it will be redirected to a separate tab
career site, link, different , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To