- Candidates from one location can see all location policy details.
- Filter Option set for Web Parts which is not working as expected.
- Onboarding New Hire Portal Filters Aren't Working.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- The key is only needed for Employee Portal and if you have custom Onboarding processes
- By default, it is only looking into the Hr data of the default "Onboarding" process
- to make the filters work on Employee Portal and to make the links working like the complete new hire paperwork link
- You need to add this key and the value should be the list of all onboarding processes separated with a semicolon
- If you don't use Employee PortAL (EP) then this key is not required this is only required to display the Hr data keys properly in EP
Keys, SuperAdmin, Custom Process EmployeePortal.Service.ProcessPriority , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions