When running the Item Status (CSV) report the Submit button is missing when filtering the report based on Item ID.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Reports > Item Status (CSV)
2. Click on the Item ID Filter
3. Search for the specific item ID
4. Select this for the filter and click on Add
5. "Error" appears on the page as seen on the screenshot
As per our Engineering Team, this is a configuration issue. There is a customization on the Search Selector and the incorrect configuration on this is causing the error. Because of the wrong configuration, the query generated is incorrect and that leads to the disappearing of the Submit button.
Check the Search Selector. Go to
1. System Admin > Configuration > Search Selectors
2. Look for the Component and Edit it
3. If the configuration looks like this:
orderByClauses[By\ Component\ ID]=CPNT_TITLE
4. Change it to the default configuration:
orderByClauses[By\ Component\ ID]=CPNT_TYP_ID, CPNT_ID, REV_DTE
By changing this configuration, the system will work as expected.
submit filter missing, unable to add learning item in report, submit criteria not working, error when submitting criteria filter, item status CSV report, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem