When attempting to train a predictive model with 380 forecasts the training fails with an unexpected error.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.21.8
Reproducing the Issue
- Log onto SAC tenant
- Click on menu -> click on Predictive Scenario.
- Select Time Series Forecast from the 3 options.
- Give the scenario a name and description.
- Click on Create Predictive Model in the middle of the screen.
- Give a description in the pop up dialog.
- Select the dataset from the input field "input dataset"
- Select the number of forecasts to be 380.
- Train the model by clicking the train button at the bottom of the builder panel right side navigation.
- Wait until the training has finished and observe the training has failed with unexpected errors.
This is currently a limitation with Smart Predict and the number of forecasts that can be trained.
This feature will be enhanced to a maximum number of 500 forecasts in the wave update 2020.02
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem