When a Ticket is created, the Categories are not automatically filled through Machine Learning.
SAP Cloud for Customer / Service
Reproducing the Issue
Machine Learning for Ticket Categorization is enabled in the system and you have set up, trained and activated a model successfully.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Select the New button.
- Maintain the necessary details.
- Select Save and open.
You see that the Category fields are not filled automatically through Machine Learning.
The Automation Threshold is not enabled for the Model.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Prediction Services view.
- Select the Model Setup hyperlink.
- Highlight the Scenario for Ticket Categorization.
- Highlight the Model that was trained successfully and is active.
- Select the More button.
- Select Settings.
- Enable the Automation Threshold.
- Select the OK button.
Machine Learning Prediction Services Categories Ticket automatic , KBA , LOD-CRM-ML-SRV , Machine learning for service cloud , Problem